Marketing Plan Development
A road map to help you make the best use of your dollars, selecting only those strategies and tactics that most closely align with your goals and have the strongest fit with your target audience’s media consumption habits.
The “PR” field encompasses a variety of strategies and tactics that can aid organizations at every stage. Whether you need budget-friendly branding tactics, seek third-party objectivity, or want to demonstrate your core values, PR can be an effective (and cost-effective) tool. From press conferences and grand openings to community relations and corporate philanthropy, there’s a broad spectrum of PR strategies to fit every organization’s situation and budget.
Social Media & Digital Content
Corporate Philanthropy & Social Responsibility
Writing, Editing & Publications
As the editor of a university alumni magazine for eight years, author of hundreds of news stories and press releases, and writer/theme developer of dozens of annual reports, catalogs and other high-end publications, STR8 4WRD’s editorial and publications management experience runs deep. Be it a long or short story, a “straight” or “punchy” tone, or an expert’s or layman’s perspective — whatever your needs, we’ll help you tell your story effectively and efficiently.
Conferences / Event Management
STR8 4WRD has a passion for events. Whether you’re preparing for a grand opening, commemorating a milestone or planning a major conference or festival, our team has decades of experience developing themes, planning logistics, managing/recruiting attendees, engaging sponsors, designing and staffing trade show exhibit booths, and supporting major fundraisers. Let our mix of creativity and organization be your difference as we create an event that people will remember for years to come.
- Ground breakings, ribbon cuttings and other VIP receptions
- Conferences, trade shows, professional development
- Black-tie galas, races, rides, auctions, raffles and other fundraisers
- Celebrity appearances
- Concerts, festivals, celebrations
- Commencements, inaugurations and formal processions
- Town hall forums and other community input sessions
While public relations and events all have their place, sometimes there’s just no substitute for tried-and-true advertising. The ability to craft your own message and have it appear exactly where and when you want it is invaluable, and we can create the perfect mix of reach and frequency to be sure your appeals are shown to the right target audiences, via the right channels at the right time in their lives.
- Campaign and project concepting, planning, execution and measurement
- Design and production management
- Media planning, buying and management
- Tracking against key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Experienced in print, TV, radio, outdoor/out-of-home and digital, as well as activation, guerilla and other unconventional, buzz-generating tactics.
Whether you’re launching a new brand or refreshing an old one, we can guide you throughout the entire process. From research and planning through implementation and evaluation, we’ll make sure you consider all of the steps — including how to get buy-in from key stakeholders — and have a clear understanding of all of the components that will be impacted throughout your organization.
- Focus Groups
- VIP interviews
- Competitive landscape analysis and brand positioning
- Industry best practice analysis
Key Influencer / Networking Activities
- Company trainings and strategic retreats
- Guest speaking at conferences, dinners and other events
- Media trainings, social media management
- College-level courses